First report of the Royal Commission on Opium : with Minutes of evidence and appendices (1894)

fullscreen
Author: Great Britain. Royal Commission on Opium; Singh, Lakshmiswar, Maharajah of Darbhanga, d. 1898; Brassey, Thomas Brassey, Earl, 1836-1918; Great Britain. Parliament
Volume: 5
Subject: Opium abuse; Opium trade
Publisher: London : Printed for H.M. Stationery Off., by Eyre and Spottiswoode
Language: English
Call number: HV5840.I4 A55 1894
Digitizing sponsor: MSN
Book contributor: Cornell University Library
Contributor usage rights: See terms
Collection: cornell; americana

The metadata below describe the original scanning. Follow the "All Files: HTTP" link in the "View the book" box to the left to find XML files that contain more metadata about the original images and the derived formats (OCR results, PDF etc.). See also the What is the directory structure for the texts? FAQ for information about file content and naming conventions.

At head of title, I: Opium Commission. II-VII Royal Commission on Opium

With v. 6 to 7 are bound "Supplement to the Report ... Note by the Hon. the Maharaja Bahadur of Durbhanga ... 1895."

Lord Brassey, chairman

Includes part. folded tables

[I] First report and Minutes of evidence, 8th-16th September 1893 -- II. Minutes of evidence taken ... between 18th November and 29th December 1893 -- III. Minutes of evidence taken ... from 3rd to 27th January 1894 -- IV. Minutes of evidence taken ... from 29th January to 22nd February 1894 -- V. Appendices, together with correspondence on the subject of opium with the Straits Settlements and China, &c -- VI-VII. Final report. pt. I. The report, with annexures. pt. 2. Historical appendices; together with an index of witnesses and subjects, and a glossary of Indian terms used in the evidence and appendices

Identifier: cu31924073053872
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/cu31924073053872
Identifier-ark: ark:/13960/t7pn9pg4c
Lccn: 34035409